Due to numerous reports of delays in entering grades into the system, the deadline for the submission of Erasmus applications will be extended to 23.02 (Thursday). Therefore, the deadline for the announcement of the results is also postponed until 26.02.
Information about the required documents can be found here: https://dziennikarstwo.uni.wroc.pl/en/students/erasmus-/basic-information/ / (especially file: Erasmus+ Regulations)
More information on mobility, travel and funding can be found here: https://international.uni.wroc.pl/en (also the multimedia presentation included)
Current information will be posted via Teams.
Access code here: zscgqtc
Link to the team: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3aUs2MLUn-PY-n0nzNO_5ND0XsfgLiE3bApM4C1gXPevk1%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=e5221aac-81c3-41aa-a61d-f0e8d70effa7&tenantId=2b71bef9-3b13-4432-b5f4-1f5ac2278d0c
1. CV (tabular)
2. Certificate from the Dean’s Office regarding Grade Point Average for the period of last semester (in case of first year students) / last year (in case of second, third and fourth year students). Printouts from the USOS will be accepted only if they include confirmation of the obtained average grades certified by the Dean’s Office.
3. Declaration regarding any previous mobility (mobility capital) – the template is attached.
4. Letter of motivation justifying the mobility applied for. While recruiting for Erasmus+ Studies, an Applicant should indicate up to 5 universities in the ranking order, and should specify the semester of departure.
5. A photocopy of a language certificate (this applies to Applicants who were not interviewed by SPNJO). Students of studies conducted in English planning to go on an Erasmus studies in English are exempt
from the language qualification.
6. Application form indicating up to 5 universities in the ranking order and the semester of the
7. A written consent of the thesis supervisor when the mobility in question is performed during the last year of studies in the given cycle.