Instalments are possible upon completion of the first semester. For the first semester of the first year, the fee is payable in full into the individual bank account assigned to the student in the contract within 7 days of signing the contract. In exceptional cases, it is possible to pay the fee in instalments (an application needs to be submitted to the deputy dean of quality of education and part-time studies). In this case, the last instalment is due by December 10. In the second and third year, the fee is due in full by respectively October 10, or March 10 or in three instalments (no application is needed).
Fees for the academic year 2020/2021
The fees for part-time courses (undergraduate and graduate] programmes) for Journalism and Social Communication, as well as Image Communication, are the same regardless of the year of studies. Different fees apply for studies in English. Fees for the academic year 2018/2019 specialisations: Journalism and Social Communication and Communication Management):
EU citizens (including Polish citizens)
- Full-time – 2200 € per year
- Part-time – 1650 € per year
- Full-time – 3500 € per year
- Part-time – 2750 € per year
All candidates are required to pay the registration fee: €50.
The tuition fee for the first year is increased by €150.
For the first year of study candidates are required to pay the whole amount of the one year tuition fee. Please note that student should cover all bank charges. Payment should be made on the University's account number:
- Beneficiary's Bank Name and Address : Santander Bank Polska 1 O/W-w Rynek 9/11, 50-950 Wrocław POLAND
- SWIFT CODE: WBK PPL PP
- Beneficiary's Bank A/C No : PL57 1090 2398 0000 0001 0899 3964
- Beneficiary's Name and Address : University of Wrocław, Plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, POLAND
- Remarks: tuition fee for Master/Bachelor program in English